- Building connections between researchers and communities across our state.
- Confronting cancer using evidence-based approaches.
- Developing and testing new ways to prevent cancer, increase early detection of cancer, and enhance access to cancer care for all North Carolinians
North Carolina workshops on Evidence Based Strategies for Public Health Practice
Choose from 2 dates and locations:
- October 28-29, Morrisville
- April 29-30, Winston-Salem
Click here for more information!
Learn more about My Own Health Report.
Visit the new Community Guide Toolbox with more than 20 tools to help practitioners put The Guide's recommendations into practice.