Cancer Prevention and Control Research Network (CPCRN)
The 4CNC is a member of the Cancer Prevention and Control Research Network (CPCRN). The CPCRN has eight member institutions, all committed to conducting community-based participatory cancer research and promoting the dissemination of evidence-based practice.
- Case Western Reserve University
- Oregon Health and Science University
- University of Iowa
- University of Kentucky
- University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill
- University of Pennsylvania
- University of South Carolina at Columbia
- University of Washington at Seattle
The CPCRN represents a collaboration of cancer divisions from two federal agencies: The Division of Cancer Prevention and Control of the CDC’s National Center of Chronic Disease Prevention and Health Promotion and the Division of Cancer Control & Population Sciences of the National Cancer Institute.
To learn more about the CPCRN, click here.